Wednesday, September 23, 2015

tables turned

           Today is a day when the tables are turned.   I am in need of encouragement from you!
        The nawing pain on the back of my head is so intense that I constantly have to remind myself that I am here for HIS purpose,
But today that is not enough.  I just want to pull up the covers, over my head, and just examine the weaves in the fabric.   Because : surely my life was meant to be greater than this; surely I wasn't meant to suffer with this disabilitating pain.

 Today perfection hunts me and hurts me Today the shame of past failure seeks to devastate my hope for a chance to live.   I think because I can't do all the things that I dream of then
I should do nothing.
 I realize the enemy is trying to confuse me.   He is trying to keep me from being the best that I can be in HIM my God: my refuge; my rock ; my fortress ; my salvation ;my Redeemer HE is my strength, therefore I will get up, take some Tylenol and try to rock this day in Him and not in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment