Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Start of a new season in my life and a new BLOG!





 This new blog, I pray will be a place to find encouragement, motivation, practical tips and have a good laugh at my expense. God is the Best in HIM and in HIm we are the best we can be.    

With that in my mind. I have some challenges for myself
Which I will post weekly.  At the present I am working on physical health and spiritual health.

I will be making this blog pretty soon.  Honestly, I love the name God gave me for this hence I wanted to secure the name on blogspot. =)



Physical Challenge for this week:
1) Drink 8 glasses of water a day
2) To bed and lights out by 10 pm
3) Cardio 15 minutes a day (Mom, Tues,)
20 minutes (Wed., Thurs., Fri.) 25 minutes Sat & Sun.

Spiritual Challenge for this week:
1) continue to learn 2 to 3 memory verse a week
2) go to daily mass x2 *
3) pray a rosary for my husband
4) intentionally focus on the spiritual work of mercy:
Feeding the hungry
* some of you may not be able to attend daily mass. Other ideas;
-listen to Christian radio wither 99.1 in Ottawa or my favorite "relevantradio.org on line,
-download some sermons, homilies, talks on a device (mp3, phone, ...) and listen to them on the go.
-listen to some praise and worship and be attentive to the words
-have some extra quiet prayer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment